Why Corrupt Governments May Receive More Foreign Aid
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- David de la Croix & Clara Delavallade, 2014. "Why corrupt governments may receive more foreign aid," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 66(1), pages 51-66, January.
- DE LA CROIX, David & DELAVALLADE, Clara, 2009. "Why corrupt governments may receive more foreign aid," CORE Discussion Papers 2009065, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Iqbal, Nasir & Daly, Vince, 2014.
"Rent seeking opportunities and economic growth in transitional economies,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 16-22.
- Nasir Iqbal & Vince Daly, 2013. "Rent Seeking Opportunities and Economic Growth in Transitional Economies," PIDE-Working Papers 2013:87, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Simplice A. Asongu & Jacinta C. Nwachukwu, 2016.
"Foreign aid and governance in Africa,"
International Review of Applied Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(1), pages 69-88, January.
- Asongu, Simplice & Nwachukwu, Jacinta C., 2014. "Foreign Aid and Governance in Africa," MPRA Paper 65302, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Simplice Asongu & Jacinta C. Nwachukwu, 2014. "Foreign Aid and Governance in Africa," Working Papers 14/034, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Aurore Gary & Audrey-Rose Menard, 2015. "Aid, Trade and Migration : How are OECD countries policies connected in times of crisis?," Working Papers of BETA 2015-11, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Menard, Audrey-Rose & Weill, Laurent, 2016. "Understanding the link between aid and corruption: A causality analysis," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 260-272.
- Winters, Matthew S. & Martinez, Gina, 2015. "The Role of Governance in Determining Foreign Aid Flow Composition," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 516-531.
More about this item
KeywordsCorruption; Aid; Government spending; Institutions;
- O19 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - International Linkages to Development; Role of International Organizations
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ctl:louvir:2009033. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anne DAVISTER-LOGIST). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iruclbe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .