Old World versus New World : the origins of organizational diversity in the international wine industry, 1850-1914
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Parcero Osiris J. & Villanueva Emiliano, 2012. "The success of new exporting countries in a traditional Agri-business industry, 1961-2005," Journal of Agricultural & Food Industrial Organization, De Gruyter, vol. 10(1), pages 1-25, November.
More about this item
- L14 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Transactional Relationships; Contracts and Reputation
- N51 - Economic History - - Agriculture, Natural Resources, Environment and Extractive Industries - - - U.S.; Canada: Pre-1913
- Q13 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Markets and Marketing; Cooperatives; Agribusiness
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2009-03-07 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2009-03-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-CUL-2009-03-07 (Cultural Economics)
- NEP-HIS-2009-03-07 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cte:whrepe:wp09-01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ana Poveda). General contact details of provider: http://portal.uc3m.es/portal/page/portal/instituto_figuerola .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .