Report NEP-CUL-2009-03-07This is the archive for NEP-CUL, a report on new working papers in the area of Cultural Economics. Roberto Zanola issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rousselière, D. & Vézina, M., 2009. "Constructing the legitimacy of a financial cooperative in the cultural sector : a case study using textual analysis," Working Papers 200902, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Morozan, Cristian & Enache, Elena & Vechiu, Camelia, 2009. "Evolution of digital marketing," MPRA Paper 13725, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ruben Durante & Brian Knight, 2009. "Partisan Control, Media Bias, and Viewer Responses: Evidence from Berlusconi's Italy," NBER Working Papers 14762, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Simpson, James, 2009. "Old World versus New World : the origins of organizational diversity in the international wine industry, 1850-1914," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH wp09-01, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Rachael E. Goodhue & Jeffrey LaFrance & Leo K. Simon, 2009. "Wine Taxes, Production, Aging and Quality," Working Papers 2009-04, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.