Report NEP-HIS-2009-03-07This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jeffrey G. Williamson, 2009. "History without Evidence: Latin American Inequality since 1491," NBER Working Papers 14766, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- William Hynes, David S Jacks and Kevin H. O’Rourke, 2009. "Commodity Market Disintegration in the Interwar Period," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp285, IIIS.
- F. Javier San Julian Arrupe, 2009. "A comparison of the processes of institutionalisation of political economy in Spain and Italy (1860-1900)," Working Papers in Economics 217, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Simpson, James, 2009. "Old World versus New World : the origins of organizational diversity in the international wine industry, 1850-1914," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH wp09-01, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- David S. Jacks, Kevin H. O'Rourke and Jeffrey G. Williamson, 2009. "Commodity Price Volatility and World Market Integration since 1700," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp284, IIIS.
- Camilo García-Jimeno & James A. Robinson, 2009. "The Myth of the Frontier," NBER Working Papers 14774, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sevket Pamuk & Jeffrey G. Williamson, 2009. "Ottoman De-Industrialization 1800-1913: Assessing the Shock, Its Impact and the Response," NBER Working Papers 14763, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ajit Singh, 2008. "The Past, Present and Future of Industrial Policy in India: Adapting to the Changing Domestic and International Environment," Working Papers wp376, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Cassette, Aurélie & Farvaque, Etienne, 2009. "Australian and American tariffs policies: do they rock or tango?," MPRA Paper 13627, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 25 Feb 2009.
- Michelle Alexopoulos & Jon Cohen, 2009. "Measuring Our Ignorance, One Book at a Time: New Indicators of Technological Change, 1909-1949," Working Papers tecipa-349, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Vincent Bignon, 2009. "Cigarette Money and Black Market Prices around the 1948 German Miracle," EconomiX Working Papers 2009-2, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Michelle Alexopoulos & Jon Cohen, 2009. "The Media is the Measure: Technical change and employment, 1909-49," Working Papers tecipa-351, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Taiju Kitano & Hiroshi Ohashi, 2009. "Did US Safeguards Resuscitate Harley-Davidson in the 1980s?," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-612, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Felton, Andrew, 2009. "The first global financial crisis of the 21st century,Part II: Introduction," MPRA Paper 13607, University Library of Munich, Germany.