A comparison of the processes of institutionalisation of political economy in Spain and Italy (1860-1900)
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
- N23 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions - - - Europe: Pre-1913
- N13 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - Europe: Pre-1913
- N01 - Economic History - - General - - - Development of the Discipline: Historiographical; Sources and Methods
- B19 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-03-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2009-03-07 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2009-03-07 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-POL-2009-03-07 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bar:bedcje:2009217. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Espai de Recerca en Economia). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feubaes.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .