Report NEP-POL-2009-03-07This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200910 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hills, Roderick, 2009. "Federalism and Public Choice," MPRA Paper 13625, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Doepke, Matthias & Zilibotti, Fabrizio, 2009. "International Labor Standards and the Political Economy of Child Labor Regulation," CEPR Discussion Papers 7196, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Matilde Bombardini & Francesco Trebbi, 2009. "Competition and Political Organization: Together or Alone in Lobbying for Trade Policy?," NBER Working Papers 14771, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- F. Javier San Julian Arrupe, 2009. "A comparison of the processes of institutionalisation of political economy in Spain and Italy (1860-1900)," Working Papers in Economics 217, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Ganna Pogrebna & Pavlo Blavatskyy, 2009. "Coordination, focal points and voting in strategic situations: a natural experiment," IEW - Working Papers 403, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Ruben Durante & Brian Knight, 2009. "Partisan Control, Media Bias, and Viewer Responses: Evidence from Berlusconi's Italy," NBER Working Papers 14762, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.