Report NEP-AGR-2009-03-07This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thapa, Sridhar, 2008. "Gender differentials in agricultural productivity: evidence from Nepalese household data," MPRA Paper 13722, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Feb 2009.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:13648 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Attila Tasnadi & Trenton Smith & Andrew Hanks, 2010. "Quality Uncertainty as Resolution of the Bertrand Paradox," Working Papers 2010-1, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Pagiola, Stefano & Zhang, Wei & Colom, Ale, 2009. "Can payments for watershed services help save biodiversity? A spatial analysis of highland Guatemala," MPRA Paper 13728, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zhang, Yichen & Muhammad, Andrew & Coble, Keith H., 2009. "A Government Decision Model for Invasive Species: Choosing the Most Efficient Government Program for the Management of Livestock Diseases," 2009 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2009, Atlanta, Georgia 47115, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Ngugi, Daniel & Mullen, Jeffrey D. & Bergstrom, John C., 2009. "Land Use Change, Benefit Transfer and Ecosystem Valuation in North Georgia," 2009 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2009, Atlanta, Georgia 47110, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- James Simpson, 2009. "Old World versus New World: the origins of organizational diversity in the international wine industry, 1850-1914," Working Papers in Economic History wp09-01, Universidad Carlos III, Instituto Figuerola de Historia y Ciencias Sociales.
- Hayley H. Chouinard & David E. Davis & Jeffrey LaFrance & Jeffrey M. Perloff, 2008. "Milk Marketing Order Winners and Losers," Working Papers 2009-03, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Rachael E. Goodhue & Jeffrey LaFrance & Leo K. Simon, 2009. "Wine Taxes, Production, Aging and Quality," Working Papers 2009-04, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.