Export Premia and Sub-Contracting Discount. Passive Strategies and performance in Domestic and Foreign Markets
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Tiziano Razzolini & Davide Vannoni, 2011. "Export Premia and Subcontracting Discount: Passive Strategies and Performance in Domestic and Foreign Markets," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(6), pages 984-1013, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniela Federici & Valentino Parisi, 2012. "Corporate Taxation and Exports," Working Papers 2012-01, Universita' di Cassino, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche.
- Davide Castellani & Giorgia Giovannetti, 2010.
"Productivity and the international firm: dissecting heterogeneity,"
Journal of Economic Policy Reform,
Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 25-42.
- Davide Castellani & Giorgia Giovannetti, 2010. "Productivity and the international firm: dissecting heterogeneity," Journal of Economic Policy Reform, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 25-42.
- Davide Castellani & Giorgia Giovannetti, 2009. "Productivity and the international firm: dissecting heterogeneity," Development Working Papers 270, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Holger Breinlich & Alessandra Tucci, 2011.
"Foreign market conditions and export performance: does `crowdedness' reduce exports?,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 44(3), pages 991-1019, August.
- Breinlich, Holger & Tucci, Alessandra, 2010. "Foreign Market Conditions and Export Performance: Does 'Crowdedness' Reduce Exports?," CEPR Discussion Papers 7975, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Giovannetti, Giorgia & Marvasi, Enrico, 2016. "Food exporters in global value chains: Evidence from Italy," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 110-125.
- Anna Giunta & Domenico Scalera & Francesco Trivieri & Jeffrey B. Nugent & Mariarosaria Agostino, 2011. "Firm Productivity, Organizational Choice and Global Value Chain," Working Papers 2011R09, Orkestra - Basque Institute of Competitiveness.
- Valeria Gattai & Valentina Trovato, 2014. "Estimating sourcing premia with Italian regional data," Working Papers 276, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2014.
- Gattai Valeria & Trovato Valentina, 2016. "Estimating Sourcing Premia Using Italian Regional Data," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 16(2), pages 1029-1067, April.
- Giorgia Giovannetti & Enrico Marvasi & Marco Sanfilippo, 2015. "Supply chains and the internationalization of small firms," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 44(4), pages 845-865, April.
- Valeria Gattai, 2015. "Internationalisation and performance at the firm-level: what we learn from Italy," Economia e Politica Industriale: Journal of Industrial and Business Economics, Springer;Associazione Amici di Economia e Politica Industriale, vol. 42(4), pages 475-509, December.
- Bratti, Massimiliano & Felice, Giulia, 2009. "Exporting and Product Innovation at the Firm Level," MPRA Paper 18915, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giorgia Giovannetti & Enrico Marvasi & Marco Sanfilippo, 2013.
"Supply Chains and the Internalization of SMEs: Evidence from Italy,"
Working Papers - Economics
wp2013_30.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Giorgia Giovannetti & Enrico Marvasi & Marco Sanfilippo, 2014. "Supply Chains and the Internalization of SMEs: Evidence from Italy," RSCAS Working Papers 2014/62, European University Institute.
- Catherine Y. Co & Thu Kim Nguyen & Tung Nhu Nguyen & Que Nguyet Tran, 2017. "The missing middle: Growing and strengthening Viet Nam’s micro, small, and medium-sized enterprises," WIDER Working Paper Series 072, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
More about this item
KeywordsExport Premia; Sub-contracting Discount; Total Factor Productivity; Firm Heterogeneity;
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:csl:devewp:237. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chiara Elli). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/damilit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.