Valuing Externalities: A methodology for urban water use
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Industry Commission, 1998. "A Full Repairing Lease: Inquiry into Ecologically Sustainable Land Management," Inquiry Reports 31897, Productivity Commission.
- Mike Young, 2000. "Managing Externalities: Opportunities to improve urban water use," Natural Resource Management Economics 00_008, Policy and Economic Research Unit, CSIRO Land and Water, Adelaide, Australia.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- C. Werey & A. Fure & F. Cherqui & D. Granger & C. Darribere, 2016.
"Valuation of social costs connected to urban water management
[Evaluation des coûts sociaux liés à la gestion des eaux urbaines]," Post-Print hal-01523886, HAL.
- Zhang, Fan & Fogarty, James, 2015. "Nonmarket Valuation of Water Sensitive Cities: Current Knowledge and Issues," Working Papers 207694, University of Western Australia, School of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsAustralia; urban water; externalities;
- Q0 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General
- Q1 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:csi:report:00_007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marcia Sanderson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pecsiau.html .