Managing Externalities: Opportunities to improve urban water use
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Darla Hatton MacDonald, 2002. "Improving the Catchment through Market Based Instruments," Natural Resource Management Economics 02_007, Policy and Economic Research Unit, CSIRO Land and Water, Adelaide, Australia.
- Mike Young, 2000. "Valuing Externalities: A methodology for urban water use," Natural Resource Management Economics 00_007, Policy and Economic Research Unit, CSIRO Land and Water, Adelaide, Australia.
- Srinivasan, Jeena T. & Reddy, V. Ratna, 2009. "Impact of irrigation water quality on human health: A case study in India," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(11), pages 2800-2807, September.
More about this item
KeywordsAustralia; urban water; externalities; policy;
- Q0 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General
- Q1 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:csi:report:00_008. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marcia Sanderson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pecsiau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .