Liquidation Equilibrium with Seniority and Hidden CDO
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Gourieroux, C. & Heam, J.C. & Monfort, A., 2013. "Liquidation equilibrium with seniority and hidden CDO," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 5261-5274.
References listed on IDEAS
- Demange, Gabrielle, 2012.
"Contagion in financial networks: A threat index,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
8793, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gabrielle Demange, 2015. "Contagion in Financial Networks: A Threat Index," CESifo Working Paper Series 5307, CESifo Group Munich.
- Gabrielle Demange, 2017. "Contagion in Financial Networks: A Threat Index," Post-Print halshs-01630616, HAL.
- Gabrielle Demange, 2016. "Contagion in financial networks: a threat index," PSE Working Papers halshs-00662513, HAL.
- C. H. Furfine, 1999. "Interbank exposures: quantifying the risk of contagion," BIS Working Papers 70, Bank for International Settlements.
- C. Gouriéroux & J.-C. Héam & A. Monfort, 2012. "Bilateral exposures and systemic solvency risk," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 45(4), pages 1273-1309, November.
- Merton, Robert C, 1974.
"On the Pricing of Corporate Debt: The Risk Structure of Interest Rates,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 29(2), pages 449-470, May.
- Merton, Robert C., 1973. "On the pricing of corporate debt: the risk structure of interest rates," Working papers 684-73., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Upper, Christian & Worms, Andreas, 2004.
"Estimating bilateral exposures in the German interbank market: Is there a danger of contagion?,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 48(4), pages 827-849, August.
- Christian Upper & Andreas Worms, 2001. "Estimating bilateral exposures in the German interbank market: is there a danger of contagion?," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Marrying the macro- and micro-prudential dimensions of financial stability, volume 1, pages 211-229 Bank for International Settlements.
- Upper, Christian & Worms, Andreas, 2002. "Estimating Bilateral Exposures in the German Interbank Market: Is there a Danger of Contagion?," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2002,09, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Craig Furfine, 1999. "Interbank exposures: quantifying the risk of contagion," Proceedings 633, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Gourieroux, C & Laffont, J J & Monfort, A, 1980.
"Coherency Conditions in Simultaneous Linear Equation Models with Endogenous Switching Regimes,"
Econometric Society, vol. 48(3), pages 675-695, April.
- C. Gourieroux & Jean-Jacques Laffont & A. Monfort, 1979. "Coherency Conditions In Simultaneous Linear Equation Models With Endogenous Switching Regimes," NBER Working Papers 0343, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gabrielle Demange, 2016. "Contagion in financial networks: a threat index," Working Papers halshs-00662513, HAL.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/14967 is not listed on IDEAS
- Larry Eisenberg & Thomas H. Noe, 2001. "Systemic Risk in Financial Systems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 47(2), pages 236-249, February.
- George Sheldon & Martin Maurer, 1998. "Interbank Lending and Systemic Risk: An Empirical Analysis for Switzerland," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 134(IV), pages 685-704, December.
- Degryse, H.A. & Nguyen, G., 2004. "Interbank Exposures : An Empirical Examination of Systemic Risk in the Belgian Banking System," Discussion Paper 2004-4, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fourel, V. & Héam, J-C. & Salakhova, D. & Tavolaro, S., 2013. "Domino Effects when Banks Hoard Liquidity: The French network," Working papers 432, Banque de France.
- Johannes Hain & Tom Fischer, 2015. "Valuation Algorithms for Structural Models of Financial Interconnectedness," Papers 1501.07402, arXiv.org.
- Paul Glasserman, 2015. "Contagion in Financial Networks," Economics Series Working Papers 764, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Jean-Cyprien H'eam & Erwan Koch, 2014. "Diversification and Endogenous Financial Networks," Papers 1408.4618, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2015.
- Jose Fique, 2017. "Retrieving Implied Financial Networks from Bank Balance-Sheet and Market Data," Staff Working Papers 17-30, Bank of Canada.
- Ivan Alves & Stijn Ferrari & Pietro Franchini & Jean-Cyprien Heam & Pavol Jurca & Sam Langfield & Sebastiano Laviola & Franka Liedorp & Antonio Sánchez & Santiago Tavolaro & Guillaume Vuillemey, 2013. "The structure and resilience of the European interbank market," ESRB Occasional Paper Series 03, European Systemic Risk Board.
- Paul Glasserman & H. Peyton Young, 2016. "Contagion in Financial Networks," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 54(3), pages 779-831, September.
More about this item
KeywordsCollateralized Debt Obligation; Contagion; Solvency Risk; Value-of-the Firm Model; Liquidation Equilibrium; Contagion premium; Systemic Risk; Stress-Test;
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:crs:wpaper:2013-06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sri Srikandan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/crestfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.