Does Household Debt Influence the Labor Supply and Benefit Claiming Decisions of Older Americans?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Annamaria Lusardi & Olivia S. Mitchell, 2017.
"Older Women's Labor Market Attachment, Retirement Planning, and Household Debt,"
NBER Chapters,in: Women Working Longer: Increased Employment at Older Ages, pages 185-215
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Annamaria Lusardi & Olivia S. Mitchell, 2016. "Older Women’s Labor Market Attachment, Retirement Planning, and Household Debt," NBER Working Papers 22606, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yun K. Kim & Gilberto Tadeu Lima & Mark Setterfield, 2017.
"Political Aspects of Household Debt,"
2017_02, University of Massachusetts Boston, Economics Department.
- Yun K. Kim & Gilberto Tadeu Lima & Mark Setterfield, 2017. "Political Aspects of Household Debt," Working Papers 1724, New School for Social Research, Department of Economics.
- Yun K. Kim & Gilberto Tadeu Lima, Mark Setterfield, 2017. "Political Aspects of Household Debt," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2017_15, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Annamaria Lusardi & Olivia S. Mitchell, 2013. "Older Adult Debt and Financial Frailty," Working Papers wp291, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Lusardi, Annamaria & Mitchell, Olivia S. & Oggero, Noemi, 2017.
"Debt and financial vulnerability on the verge of retirement,"
CFS Working Paper Series
574, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Annamaria Lusardi & Olivia S. Mitchell & Noemi Oggero, 2017. "Debt and Financial Vulnerability on the Verge of Retirement," NBER Working Papers 23664, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2013-12-20 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2013-12-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEM-2013-12-20 (Demographic Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2013-12-20 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:crr:crrwps:wp2013-22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Grzybowski) or (Christopher F Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/crrbcus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.