Do Agency relations Mediate the Interactions between Firms' Financial Policies and Business Cycles?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Prasanna Gai & Nicholas Vause, 2006. "Measuring Investors' Risk Appetite," International Journal of Central Banking, International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 2(1), March.
- Miroslav Misina, 2006. "Benchmark Index of Risk Appetite," Staff Working Papers 06-16, Bank of Canada.
- Coudert, Virginie & Gex, Mathieu, 2008.
"Does risk aversion drive financial crises? Testing the predictive power of empirical indicators,"
Journal of Empirical Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 167-184, March.
- Virginie Coudert & Mathieu Gex, 2007. "Does Risk Aversion Drive Financial Crises? Testing the Predictive Power of Empirical Indicators," Working Papers 2007-02, CEPII research center.
- V. Coudert & M. Gex, 2008. "Does risk aversion drive financial crises? Testing the predictive power of empirical indicators," Post-Print halshs-00321667, HAL.
- Miroslav Misina, 2003. "What does the risk-appetite index measure?," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 28(6), pages 1-6.
- Michel, Philippe, 1982.
"On the Transversality Condition in Infinite Horizon Optimal Problems,"
Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 975-985, July.
- Michel, P., 1980. "On the Transversality Condition in Infinite Horizon Optimal Problems," Cahiers de recherche 8024, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Gustav Feichtinger & Richard F. Hartl & Suresh P. Sethi, 1994. "Dynamic Optimal Control Models in Advertising: Recent Developments," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 40(2), pages 195-226, February.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:28:y:2003:i:6:p:a6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Devraj Basu & Chi-Hsiou Hung & Roel Oomen & Alexander Stremme, 2006. "When to Pick the Losers: Do Sentiment Indicators Improve Dynamic Asset Allocation?," Working Papers wpn06-13, Warwick Business School, Finance Group.
More about this item
KeywordsAgency theory; International capital structure; Business cycles; Ownership dispersion. Entrenchment; Managerial discretion; Institutional context.;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-12-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2010-12-18 (Business Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2010-12-18 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:crf:wpaper:10-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Martine Zenner). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfsculu.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .