The Financing of Industry, 1970-89: An International Comparison
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Singh, A., 1997.
"Liberalisation, the Stock Market and the Market for Corporate Control: A Bridge Too Far for the Indian Economy?,"
Accounting and Finance Discussion Papers
97-af35, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Singh, Ajit, 1998. "Liberalisation, the stock market and the market for corporate control: a bridge too far for the Indian economy?," MPRA Paper 54929, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sanjiva Prasad & Christopher J. Green & Victor Murinde, 2001.
"Company Financing, Captial Structure, and Ownership: A Survey, and Implications for Developing Economies,"
SUERF - The European Money and Finance Forum, number 12 edited by Morten Balling, March.
- Sanjiva Prasad & Christopher J. Green & Victor Murinde, 2001. "Company Financing, Capital Structure, and Ownership: A Survey, and Implications for Developing Economies," Chapters in SUERF Studies, SUERF - The European Money and Finance Forum.
- de Haan, Leo & Hinloopen, Jeroen, 2003.
"Preference hierarchies for internal finance, bank loans, bond, and share issues: evidence for Dutch firms,"
Journal of Empirical Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 10(5), pages 661-681, December.
- L. de Haan & J. Hinloopen, 1999. "Debt or equity? An empirical study of security issues by Dutch companies," WO Research Memoranda (discontinued) 577, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Leo de Haan & Jeroen Hinloopen, 2002. "Ordering the Preference Hierarchies for Internal Finance, Bank Loans, Bond and Share Issues," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 02-072/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Ajit Singh, 1998.
"Financial liberalisation, stockmarkets and economic development,"
Economics Department, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais (Brazil), vol. 8(1), pages 165-182.
- Singh, Ajit, 1997. "Financial Liberalisation, Stockmarkets and Economic Development," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 107(442), pages 771-782, May.
- Singh, Ajit, 1996. "Financial liberalisation,stockmarkets and economic development," MPRA Paper 53897, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Audretsch, David B. & Elston, Julie Ann, 2002.
"Does firm size matter? Evidence on the impact of liquidity constraints on firm investment behavior in Germany,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 1-17, January.
- Audretsch, David B. & Elston, Julie Ann, 2000. "Does firm size matter? Evidence on the impact of liquidity constraint on firm investment behavior in Germany," HWWA Discussion Papers 113, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Singh, Ajit, 1994.
"Corporate financial patterns in industrialising economies: a comparative international study,"
54936, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Singh, A., 1995. "Corporate Financial Patterns in Industrializing Economies. A Coparative International Study," Papers 2, World Bank - International Finance Corporation.
- Ajit Singh, 1999. "Should Africa promote stock market capitalism?," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(3), pages 343-365.
- Singh, Ajit, 2001. "Corporate financing patterns in emerging markets in the 1980s and the 1990s," MPRA Paper 53663, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hanazaki, Masaharu & Takeuchi, Akie, 2001. "An International Comparison of Corporate Investment Behavior: Some Implications for the Governance Structure in Japan," CEI Working Paper Series 2001-1, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:20020072 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsCorporate Finance; International Comparisons; Investment;
- G20 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - General
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- G38 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- P52 - Economic Systems - - Comparative Economic Systems - - - Comparative Studies of Particular Economies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:948. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.