Trade Unions, Wages and Structural Adjustment in the New German States
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Michael Burda & Michael Funke, 1992. "Trade Unions, Wages and Structural Adjustment in the New German States," CESifo Working Paper Series 15, CESifo Group Munich.
References listed on IDEAS
- Saman Majd & Stewart C. Myers, 1987. "Tax Asymmetries and Corporate Income Tax Reform," NBER Chapters,in: Taxes and Capital Formation, pages 93-96 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Schanbel, Jacques A & Roumi, Ebrahim, 1990. "A Contingent Claims Analysis of Partial Loss Offset Taxation and Risk-Taking," Public Finance = Finances publiques, , vol. 45(2), pages 304-320.
- Saman Majd & Stewart C. Myers, 1985. "Valuing the Government's Tax Claim on Risky Corporate Assets," NBER Working Papers 1553, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Auerbach, Alan, 1990. "The cost of capital and investment in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 410, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thomas Krichel & Paul Levine, 1997. "The Welfare Economics of Rural to Urban Migration: The Harris-Todaro Model Revisited," School of Economics Discussion Papers 9702, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Karp, Larry & Paul, Thierry, 2000.
"Unemployment and the 'Labour-Management Conspiracy.',"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 110(460), pages 113-135, January.
- Karp, Larry & Paul, Thierry, 1997. "Unemployment and the 'Labour-Management Conspiracy'," CEPR Discussion Papers 1724, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Karp, Larry & Paul, Thierry, 1998. "Unemployment and the "Labour-Management Conspiracy"," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt4w19p9qp, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Karp, L. & Paul, T., 1998. "Unemployment and the "Labour-Management Conspiracy"," G.R.E.Q.A.M. 98a27, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
More about this item
KeywordsGermany; High Wage Policy; Trade Unions;
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
- J38 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Public Policy
- J51 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - Trade Unions: Objectives, Structure, and Effects
- J58 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - Public Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:652. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .