Problems of Post-CMEA Trade and Payments
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kaminski, Bartlomiej & DEC, 1993. "How the market transition affected export performance in the Central European economies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1179, The World Bank.
- Jože P. Damijan & Matija Rojec & Maja Ferjančič, 2011. "The Growing Export Performance of Transition Economies: EU Market Access versus Supply Capacity Factors," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 58(4), pages 489-509, December.
- Jože Damijan & Črt Kostevc & Matija Rojec, 2015.
"Bright past, shady future? Past and potential future export performance of CEE countries in a comparative perspective,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(3), pages 306-335, September.
- Jože Damijan & Črt Kostevc & Matija Rojec, 2013. "Bright past, shady future? Past and potential future export performance of CEE countries in a comparative perspective," LICOS Discussion Papers 33413, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Joze P. Damijan & Matija Rojec & Maja Ferjancic, 2008. "Growing export performance of transition economies: EU market access versus supply capacity factors," LICOS Discussion Papers 20208, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Peter Egger, "undated". "Economic Integration in Trade and FDI. Dynamic Considerations of Potentials and Adjustment," WIFO Working Papers 130, WIFO.
- Françoise Lemoine & Claude Leroy, 1992. "Les échanges des pays d'Europe centre-orientale : l'écueil d'une double concurrence," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 260(1), pages 37-48.
- Enrique Martínez-Galán & Maria-Paula Fontoura & Isabel Proença, 2005.
"Trade Potential In An Enlarged European Union: A Recent Approach,"
- Maria Paula Fontoura & Enrique Martínez-Galán & Isabel Proença, 2006. "Trade Potential in an Enlarged European Union: A Recent Approach," Working Papers Department of Economics 2006/08, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
More about this item
KeywordsCMEA; Eastern Europe; Gravity Model; International Trade; Payments Union; Poland;
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
- F35 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Aid
- F36 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Financial Aspects of Economic Integration
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:650. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .