Dariusz Kajetan Rosati
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Szkoła Główna Handlowa w WarszawieWarszawa, Poland
: + (48)(22) 49 12 51
+ (48)(22) 49 53 12
Al. Niepodleglosci 162, 02-554 Warszawa
RePEc:edi:sgwawpl (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles Books
- Elzbieta Kawecka-Wyrzykowska & Dariusz Rosati, 2003. "The Accession of Central European Countries to the European Union: The Trade and Investment Effects on Belarus, the Russian Federation and Ukraine," ECE Discussion Papers Series 2003_1, UNECE.
- Rosati MEP, Dariusz, 1992. "Problems of Post-CMEA Trade and Payments," CEPR Discussion Papers 650, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kolodho, G.W. & Ostrowski, M. & Rosati, D., 1990. "Stabilization Policy in Poland; Challenges and Constraints," Research Paper 81, World Institute for Development Economics Research.
- Rosati, Dariusz, 2001. "EU Enlargement and Its Macroeconomic Effects in Eastern Europe. Currencies, Prices, Investment and Competitiveness: Gabrisch, H., Pohl, R. (Eds.), Macmillan, Basingstoke and London, UK, 1999, xxiv + 2," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 161-166, June.
- Dariusz Rosati, 1996. "Exchange rate policies during transition from plan to market," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 4(1), pages 159-184, May.
- Dariusz K. Rosati, 1994. "Output decline during transition from plan to market: a reconsideration," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 2(4), pages 419-441, December.
- Rosati, Dariusz K, 1992. "The CMEA Demise, Trade Restructuring, and Trade Destruction in Central and Eastern Europe," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 8(1), pages 58-81, Spring.
- Sapir, Andre & Aghion, Philippe & Bertola, Giuseppe & Hellwig, Martin & Pisani-Ferry, Jean & Rosati, Dariusz & Vinals, Jose & Wallace, Helen, 2004.
"An Agenda for a Growing Europe: The Sapir Report,"
Oxford University Press, number 9780199271498.
- André Sapir & Philippe Aghion & Giuseppe Bertola & Martin Hellwig & Jean Pisani-Ferry & Bernard Lange & José Viñals & Helen Wallace & Marco Buti & Mario Nava & Peter Smith, 2004. "An agenda for a growing Europe: the Sapir report," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/8070, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Dariusz Kajetan Rosati should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.