The Bell Jar: Commercial Interest Rates between Two Revolutions, 1688-1789
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Flandreau M. et al. (2009) The question was not how to develop finance
by Ben in Economic History Blog on 2009-08-30 14:36:00
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marc Flandreau & Christophe Galimard & Clemens Jobst & Pilar Nogués-Marco, 2009.
"Monetary geography before the Industrial Revolution,"
Cambridge Journal of Regions, Economy and Society,
Cambridge Political Economy Society, vol. 2(2), pages 149-171.
- Flandreau, Marc & Galimard, Christophe & Jobst, Clemens & Nogues-Marco, Pilar, 2009. "Monetary Geography Before the Industrial Revolution," CEPR Discussion Papers 7169, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mitchener, Kris James & Weidenmier, Marc D, 2013. "Searching for Irving Fisher," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 133, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Jobst, Clemens & Ugolini, Stefano, 2014.
"The coevolution of money markets and monetary policy, 1815-2008,"
Working Paper Series
1756, European Central Bank.
- Clemens Jobst & Stefano Ugolini, 2016. "The Coevolution of Money Markets and Monetary Policy, 1815–2008," Post-Print hal-01357712, HAL.
- Vincent Bignon & Marc Flandreau & Stefano Ugolini, 2012.
"Bagehot for beginners: the making of lender‐of‐last‐resort operations in the mid‐nineteenth century,"
Economic History Review,
Economic History Society, vol. 65(2), pages 580-608, May.
- Vincent Bignon & Marc Flandreau & Stefano Ugolini, 2009. "Bagehot for beginners: The making of lending of last resort operations in the mid-19th century," Working Paper 2009/22, Norges Bank.
- Vincent Bignon & Marc Flandreau & Stefano Ugolini, 2012. "Bagehot for Beginners : The Making of Lender of Last Resort Operations in the Mid-Nineteenth Century," Post-Print halshs-00844045, HAL.
- Nogues-Marco, Pilar, 2017.
"Money Markets and Exchange Rates in Pre-Industrial Europe,"
unige:100808, University of Geneva, Paul Bairoch Institute of Economic History.
- Nogues-Marco, Pilar, 2018. "Money Markets and Exchange Rates in Pre-Industrial Europe," CEPR Discussion Papers 13372, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Peter Koudijs, 2013. "The boats that did not sail: Asset Price Volatility and Market Efficiency in a Natural Experiment," NBER Working Papers 18831, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pablo Martín-Aceña & Pilar Nogues-Marco, 2012. "Crisis bancarias en la historia de España. Del Antiguo Régimen a los orígenes del capitalismo moderno," Documentos de Trabajo (DT-AEHE) 1201, Asociacion Espa–ola de Historia Economica.
- Vincent Bignon & Marc Flandreau & Stefano Ugolini, 2009.
"Bagehot for beginners: The making of lending of last resort operations in the mid-19th century,"
2009/22, Norges Bank.
- Vincent Bignon & Marc Flandreau & Stefano Ugolini, 2012. "Bagehot for beginners: The Making of Lending of Last Resort Operations in the Mid-19th Century," Post-Print hal-01410545, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordsearly financial derivative products; financial development; financial integration; interest rates;
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- N23 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions - - - Europe: Pre-1913
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:5940. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.