Managed Trade, Trade Liberalization and Local Pollution
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Regibeau Pierre M & Gallegos Alberto, 2004. "Managed Trade, Trade Liberalisation and Local Pollution," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 3(2), pages 1-26, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Silva, Emilson C.D. & Zhu, Xie, 2009. "Emissions trading of global and local pollutants, pollution havens and free riding," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 169-182, September.
- Rodney D. Ludema & Taizo Takeno, 2007.
"Tariffs and the adoption of clean technology under asymmetric information,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 40(4), pages 1100-1117, November.
- Rodney Ludema & Taizo Takeno, 2006. "Tariffs and the Adoption of Clean Technology Under Asymmetric Information," Working Papers gueconwpa~06-06-09, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Takeshi Iida & Kenji Takeuchi, 2010. "Policy-Induced Environmental Technology Transfer," Discussion Papers 1008, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
More about this item
Keywordsenvironment; pollution; trade policy;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:4491. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .