A Simple Model of Optimal Monetary Policy with Financial Constraints
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Philip L. Brock, 2009. "Collateral Constraints and Macroeconomic Adjustment in an Open Economy," Working Papers UWEC-2009-03, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Yossi Yakhin, 2008. "Financial Integration And Cyclicality Of Monetary Policy In Small Open Economies," Working Papers 0811, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
- Ahmed, Waqas & Khan, Sajawal & Rehman, Muhammad, 2013. "Optimal Monetary Policy in the Presence of an Informal Sector and Firm-Level Credit Constraints," MPRA Paper 53169, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shi, Kang & Xu, Juanyi, 2010. "Twin dollarization and exchange rate policy," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 109-121, May.
- Muhammad Ali Choudhary & Muhammad Nadim Hanif & Sajawal Khan & Muhammad Rehman, 2012.
"Procyclical Monetary Policy and Governance,"
SBP Research Bulletin,
State Bank of Pakistan, Research Department, vol. 8, pages 33-43.
- Muhammad Ali Choudhary & Muhammad Nadim Hanif & Sajawal Khan & Muhammad Rehman, 2010. "Procyclical Monetary Policy and Governance," SBP Working Paper Series 37, State Bank of Pakistan, Research Department.
- Choudhary, M. Ali & Hanif, M. Nadim & Khan, Sajawal & Rehman, Muhammad, 2010. "Procyclical Monetary Policy and Governance," MPRA Paper 27022, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Duncan, Roberto, 2014.
"Institutional quality, the cyclicality of monetary policy and macroeconomic volatility,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 39(PA), pages 113-155.
- Duncan, Roberto, 2013. "Institutional quality, the cyclicality of monetary policy and macroeconomic volatility," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 163, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Siok Kun, Sek, 2009. "The impacts of economic structures on the performance of simple policy rules in a small open economy," MPRA Paper 25065, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordscollateral constraints; exchange rate; monetary policy;
- F00 - International Economics - - General - - - General
- F40 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:4370. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.