Exploitability as a Specification Test of the Phillips Curve
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Erceg, Christopher J. & Henderson, Dale W. & Levin, Andrew T., 2000.
"Optimal monetary policy with staggered wage and price contracts,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 281-313, October.
- Andrew Levin & Christopher J. Erceg & Dale W. Henderson, 1999. "Optimal Monetary Policy with Staggered Wage and Price Contracts," Computing in Economics and Finance 1999 1151, Society for Computational Economics.
- Christopher J. Erceg & Dale W. Henderson & Andrew T. Levin, 1999. "Optimal monetary policy with staggered wage and price contracts," International Finance Discussion Papers 640, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Phelps, Edmund S & Taylor, John B, 1977. "Stabilizing Powers of Monetary Policy under Rational Expectations," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 85(1), pages 163-190, February.
- Sargent, Thomas J & Wallace, Neil, 1975. ""Rational" Expectations, the Optimal Monetary Instrument, and the Optimal Money Supply Rule," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 83(2), pages 241-254, April.
- Fischer, Stanley, 1977. "Long-Term Contracts, Rational Expectations, and the Optimal Money Supply Rule," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 85(1), pages 191-205, February.
- Calvo, Guillermo A., 1983. "Staggered prices in a utility-maximizing framework," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 383-398, September.
- Lucas, Robert E, Jr & Rapping, Leonard A, 1969. "Real Wages, Employment, and Inflation," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 77(5), pages 721-754, Sept./Oct.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Minford, Patrick & Peel, David, 2004. "Calvo Contracts: A Critique," CEPR Discussion Papers 4288, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hasan Bakhshi & Pablo Burriel-Llombart, 2003.
"Endogenous Price Stickiness, Trend Inflation, and the New Keynesian Phillips Curve,"
Computing in Economics and Finance 2003
12, Society for Computational Economics.
- Hasan Bakhshi & Pablo Burriel-Llombart & Hashmat Khan & Barbara Rudolf, 2003. "Endogenous price stickiness, trend inflation, and the New Keynesian Phillips curve," Bank of England working papers 191, Bank of England.
- Bakhshi, Hasan & Khan, Hashmat & Burriel-Llombart, Pablo & Rudolf, Barbara, 2007. "The New Keynesian Phillips curve under trend inflation and strategic complementarity," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 37-59, March.
- Le, Vo Phuong Mai & Minford, Patrick, 2007.
"Optimising Indexation Arrangements under Calvo Contracts and their Implications for Monetary Policy,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
6325, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Le, Vo Phuong Mai & Minford, Patrick, 2007. "Optimising indexation arrangements under Calvo contracts and their implications for monetary policy," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2007/7, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
More about this item
KeywordsCalvo contract; overlapping wages; Phillips curve;
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- J41 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Labor Contracts
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:3612. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.