Price Discovery Across the Rhine
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Foucault, Thierry & Gehrig, Thomas, 2008.
"Stock price informativeness, cross-listings, and investment decisions,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 88(1), pages 146-168, April.
- Thierry Foucault, 2006. "Stock Price Informativeness, Cross-Listings and Investment Decisions," Post-Print halshs-00121054, HAL.
- Foucault, Thierry & Gehrig, Thomas, 2006. "Stock price informativeness, cross-listings and investment decisions," Les Cahiers de Recherche 840, HEC Paris.
- Thierry Foucault & Thomas Gehrig, 2008. "Stock price informativeness, cross-listings and investment decisions," Post-Print hal-00459807, HAL.
- Foucault, Thierry & Gehrig, Thomas, 2006. "Stock Price Informativeness, Cross-Listings and Investment Decisions," CEPR Discussion Papers 5722, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Thierry Foucault & T. Gehrig, 2006. "Stock Price Informativeness, Cross-Listings and Investment Decisions," Post-Print halshs-00125690, HAL.
- Tsiakas, Ilias, 2008. "Overnight information and stochastic volatility: A study of European and US stock exchanges," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 251-268, February.
- Benos, Evangelos & Payne, Richard & Vasios, Michalis, 2016. "Centralized trading, transparency and interest rate swap market liquidity: evidence from the implementation of the Dodd-Frank Act," Bank of England working papers 580, Bank of England.
- Idier, J., 2006. "Stock exchanges industry consolidation and shock transmission," Working papers 159, Banque de France.
More about this item
Keywordsinformation assymeteries; international financial markets integration; market microstructure;
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- F30 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:2878. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .