Price Discovery across the Rhine
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Foucault, Thierry & Gehrig, Thomas, 2008.
"Stock price informativeness, cross-listings, and investment decisions,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 88(1), pages 146-168, April.
- Thierry Foucault & T. Gehrig, 2006. "Stock Price Informativeness, Cross-Listings and Investment Decisions," Post-Print halshs-00125690, HAL.
- Thierry Foucault, 2006. "Stock Price Informativeness, Cross-Listings and Investment Decisions," Post-Print halshs-00121054, HAL.
- Foucault, Thierry & Gehrig, Thomas, 2006. "Stock price informativeness, cross-listings and investment decisions," Les Cahiers de Recherche 840, HEC Paris.
- Thierry Foucault & Thomas Gehrig, 2008. "Stock price informativeness, cross-listings and investment decisions," Post-Print hal-00459807, HAL.
- Foucault, Thierry & Gehrig, Thomas, 2006. "Stock Price Informativeness, Cross-Listings and Investment Decisions," CEPR Discussion Papers 5722, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Benos, Evangelos & Payne, Richard & Vasios, Michalis, 2016. "Centralized trading, transparency and interest rate swap market liquidity: evidence from the implementation of the Dodd-Frank Act," Bank of England working papers 580, Bank of England.
- Tsiakas, Ilias, 2008. "Overnight information and stochastic volatility: A study of European and US stock exchanges," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 251-268, February.
- Idier, J., 2006. "Stock exchanges industry consolidation and shock transmission," Working papers 159, Banque de France.
More about this item
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- F30 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:eurfin:v:8:y:2004:i:1:p:49-74. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.