More Equal but Less Mobile? Education Financing and Intergenerational Mobility in Italy and in the United States
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dirk Van de gaer; & Michel Martinez; & Erik Schokkaert, 1998.
"Measuring Intergenerational Mobility and Equality of Opportunity,"
Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series
n780598, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Dirk Van de Gaer & Michel Martinez & Erik Schokkaert, 1998. "Measuring Intergenerational Mobility and Equality of Opportunity," Public Economics Working Paper Series ces9810, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën, Working Group Public Economics.
- Ichino, Andrea & Winter-Ebmer, Rudolf, 1999.
"Lower and upper bounds of returns to schooling: An exercise in IV estimation with different instruments,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 43(4-6), pages 889-901, April.
- Ichino, Andrea & Winter-Ebmer, Rudolf, 1998. "Lower and Upper Bounds of Returns to Schooling: An Exercise in IV estimation with Different Instruments," CEPR Discussion Papers 2007, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Weizsäcker, Robert K. von, 1997. "Chancengleichheit, Statusmobilität und öffentliche Bildungsinvestitionen," Discussion Papers 557, Institut fuer Volkswirtschaftslehre und Statistik, Abteilung fuer Volkswirtschaftslehre.
- K. Wälde & M. Kemp & M. Perlman & R. Disney & D. Checchi & M. Vendrik & J. Hölscher, 1999. "Book reviews," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 69(2), pages 189-216, June.
- Riccarda Longaretti, 2002. "Distribuzione della ricchezza e crescita quando i mercati dei capitali sono imperfetti. Una rassegna della letteratura recente," Working Papers 44, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2002.
- D. Fiaschi & R. Orsini, 1998. "Long Run Growth and Income Distribution in an Olg Model With Strategic Job-Seeking and Credit Rationing," Working Papers 331, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Mookherjee, Dilip & Napel, Stefan, 2007.
"Intergenerational mobility and macroeconomic history dependence,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 137(1), pages 49-78, November.
- Dilip Mokherjee & Stefan Napel, 2006. "Intergenerational Mobility and Macroeconomic History Dependence," Discussion Papers 1, Aboa Centre for Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsEducation Financing; Intergenerational Mobility; Italy; United States;
- I22 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Educational Finance; Financial Aid
- J62 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Job, Occupational and Intergenerational Mobility; Promotion
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:1496. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.