Employment, Macroeconomic Fluctuations and Job Security
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stockman, Alan C., 1988.
"Sectoral and national aggregate disturbances to industrial output in seven European countries,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 21(2-3), pages 387-409.
- Alan C. Stockman, 1987. "Sectoral and National Aggregate Disturbances to Industrial Output in Seven European Countries," NBER Working Papers 2313, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mortensen, Dale & Pissarides, Christopher, 2011.
"Job Creation and Job Destruction in the Theory of Unemployment,"
Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, vol. 1, pages 1-19.
- Dale T. Mortensen & Christopher A. Pissarides, 1994. "Job Creation and Job Destruction in the Theory of Unemployment," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 61(3), pages 397-415.
- Dale T. Mortensen & Christopher A. Pissarides, 1993. "Job Creation and Job Destruction in the Theory of Unemployment," CEP Discussion Papers dp0110, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Blanchard, Olivier & Jimeno, Juan F, 1995. "Structural Unemployment: Spain versus Portugal," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 85(2), pages 212-218, May.
- Costello, Donna M, 1993. "A Cross-Country, Cross-Industry Comparison of Productivity Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 101(2), pages 207-222, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chen, Yu-Fu & Snower, Dennis J. & Gylfi, Zoega, 1999. "Firing Costs: Eurosclerosis or Eurosuccesses?," HWWA Discussion Papers 78, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Yu-Fu Chen & Dennis Snower & Gylfi Zoega, 2003.
"Labour-market Institutions and Macroeconomic Shocks,"
CEIS, vol. 17(2), pages 247-270, June.
- Yu-Fu Chen & Dennis Snower & Gylfi Zoega, 2001. "Labour Market Institutions and Macroeconomic Shocks," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 123, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Chen, Yu-Fu & Snower, Dennis J. & Zoega, Gylfi, 2002. "Labour Market Institutions and Macroeconomic Shocks," CEPR Discussion Papers 3480, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Chen, Yu-Fu & Snower, Dennis J. & Zoega, Gylfi, 2002. "Labour-Market Institutions and Macroeconomic Shocks," IZA Discussion Papers 539, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Diaz-Vazquez, Pilar & Snower, Dennis J., 2003. "On-the-Job Training, Firing Costs and Employment," IZA Discussion Papers 910, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:dun:dpaper:94 is not listed on IDEAS
- Amable, Bruno & Demmou, Lilas & Gatti, Donatella, 2007. "Employment Performance and Institutions: New Answers to an Old Question," IZA Discussion Papers 2731, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Amable, Bruno & Gatti, Donatella, 2001. "The Impact of Product Market Competition on Employment and Wages," IZA Discussion Papers 276, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
KeywordsEmployment; Firing and Hiring Costs; Job Security; Macroeconomic Fluctuations; Unemployment; Wage Determination;
- D8 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty
- E3 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles
- J2 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor
- J3 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs
- J6 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:1430. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.