Simultaneous Choice of Process and Product Innovation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Massimo Motta, 2013. "Advertising bans," SERIEs: Journal of the Spanish Economic Association, Springer;Spanish Economic Association, vol. 4(1), pages 61-81, March.
- Luca Lambertini, 2003. "The monopolist's optimal R&D portfolio," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 55(4), pages 561-578, October.
- José M. Labeaga & Ester Martínez Ros, "undated".
"Persistence and ability in the innovation decisions,"
- Martínez Ros, Ester & Labeaga, José M., 2003. "Persistence and ability in the innovation decisions," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB wb030101, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Lambertini, Luca & Orsini, Raimondello, 2000.
"Process and product innovation in a vertically differentiated monopoly,"
Elsevier, vol. 68(3), pages 333-337, September.
- L. Lambertini & R. Orsini, 2000. "Process and Product Innovation in a Vertically Differentiated Monopoly," Working Papers 367, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Mikko Mustonen, 2005. "Signalling cost with investment in compatibility," Netnomics, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 39-57, April.
- David Flacher & Jean-Hervé Lorenzi & Alain Villemeur, 2005. "Innovation, nature of investment and divergent growth paths: an explanatory model," Working Papers halshs-00132238, HAL.
- Bonanno, Giacomo & Haworth, Barry, 1998. "Intensity of competition and the choice between product and process innovation," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 495-510, July.
- Karl Morasch & Martin Bandulet, 2011. "Sharing the Market or Getting Closer for a Fight? Strategic Reaction to Reduced Trade Costs," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 22(4), pages 709-737, September.
- Pia Weiss, 2002. "Adoption of Product and Process Innovations in Differentiated," Industrial Organization 0212002, EconWPA.
- Lin, Ping & Saggi, Kamal, 2002. "Product differentiation, process R&D, and the nature of market competition," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 201-211, January.
- Albach, Horst & Audretsch, David B. & Fleischer, Manfred & Greb, Robert & Höfs, Evelyn & Röller, Lars-Hendrik & Schulz, Ines, 1996. "Innovation in the European chemical industry," Discussion Papers, various Research Units FS IV 96-26, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
More about this item
KeywordsMarket Size; Process Innovation; Product Innovation; R&D Cooperation;
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
- L1 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:1321. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .