Borrowing with unobserved liquidity constraints structural estimation with an application to sovereign debt
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jerome Adda & Jonathan Eaton, 1998. "Borrowing iwth Unobserved Liquidity Constraints: Structural Estimation with an Application to Sovereign Debt," Boston University - Institute for Economic Development 84, Boston University, Institute for Economic Development.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Genevieve Verdier, 2005. "The (Much Understated) Quantitative Role of Capital Accumulation and Saving," Macroeconomics 0507015, EconWPA.
- Verdier, Genevieve, 2008.
"What drives long-term capital flows A theoretical and empirical investigation,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 74(1), pages 120-142, January.
- Genevieve Verdier, 2003. "What Drives Long-term Capital Flows? A Theoretical and Empirical Investigation," Macroeconomics 0310011, EconWPA, revised 14 Jul 2005.
More about this item
- F34 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Lending and Debt Problems
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpm:cepmap:9806. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stéphane Adjemian). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceprefr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .