Optimal redistribution with heterogeneous preferences for leisure
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Robin Boadway & Maurice Marchand & Pierre Pestieau & María del Mar Racionero, 2002. "Optimal Redistribution with Heterogeneous Preferences for Leisure," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 4(4), pages 475-498, October.
- BOADWAY, Robin & MARCHAND, Maurice & PESTIEAU , Pierre & RACIONERO, Maria del mar, 2002. "Optimal redistribution with heterogeneous preferences for leisure," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1566, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
References listed on IDEAS
- Boadway, Robin & Cuff, Katherine & Marchand, Maurice, 2000.
" Optimal Income Taxation with Quasi-linear Preferences Revisited,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 2(4), pages 435-460.
- Robin Boadway & Katherine Cuff & Maurice Marchand, 1999. "Optimal Income Taxation With Quasi-Linear Preferences Revisited," Working Papers 984, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- BOADWAY, Robin & CUFF, Katherine & MARCHAND, Maurice, 2000. "Optimal income taxation with quasi-linear preferences revisited," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1466, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Katherine Cuff, 2000.
"Optimality of workfare with heterogeneous preferences,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 33(1), pages 149-174, February.
- Katherine Cuff, 1998. "Optimality of Workfare with Heterogeneous Preferences," Working Papers 968, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- FLEURBAEY, Marc & MANIQUET, François, 1998. "Optimal income taxation: and ordinal approach," CORE Discussion Papers 1998065, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Weymark, John A, 1987. "Comparative Static Properties of Optimal Nonlinear Income Taxes," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(5), pages 1165-1185, September.
- Lollivier, Stefan & Rochet, Jean-Charles, 1983. "Bunching and second-order conditions: A note on optimal tax theory," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 392-400, December.
- Weymark, John A., 1986. "A reduced-form optimal nonlinear income tax problem," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 199-217, July.
More about this item
Keywordsoptimal income taxation; quasi-linear preferences; asymmetric information;
- H21 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Efficiency; Optimal Taxation
- H41 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Public Goods
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cor:louvco:2001025. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alain GILLIS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/coreebe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.