A Simple Two-Country Model of Redistributive Capital Income Taxation
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- LOPEZ,Â Salvador & MARCHAND, Maurice & PESTIEAU, Pierre, 1998. "A simple two-country model of redistributive capital income taxation," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1411, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thierry Warin & André Fourçans, 2006. "Can Tax Competition Lead to a Race to the Bottom in Europe? A Skeptical View," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0604, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:juecon:v:104:y:2018:i:c:p:94-103 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bucovetsky, S. & Marchand, M. & Pestieau, P., 1998.
"Tax Competition and Revelation of Preferences for Public Expenditure,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 367-390, November.
- BUCOVETSKY, Sam & MARCHAND, Maurice & PESTIEAU, Pierre, 1997. "Tax competition and revelation of preferences for public expenditure," CORE Discussion Papers 1997003, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- BUCOVETSKY, Sam & MARCHAND, Maurice & PESTIEAU, Pierre, 1998. "Tax competition and revelation of preferences for public expenditure," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1352, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Pestieau, Pierre, 1996. "Politique sociale, redistribution et intégration économique," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 72(3), pages 275-289, septembre.
- Burks, Stephen V. & Carpenter, Jeffrey P. & Götte, Lorenz, 2006.
"Performance Pay and the Erosion of Worker Cooperation: Field Experimental Evidence,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2013, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Jeffrey Carpenter & Stephen Burks & Lorenz Götte, 2006. "Performance Pay and the Erosion of Worker Cooperation: Field experimental evidence," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0603, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Marja Appelman & Joeri Gorter & Mark Lijesen & Richard Venniker & S. Onderstal, 2003. "Equal rules or equal opportunities? Demystifying level playing field," CPB Document 34, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- André Fourçans & Thierry Warin, 2001. "Tax Harmonization versus Tax Competition in Europe: A Game Theoretical Approach," Cahiers de recherche CREFE / CREFE Working Papers 132, CREFE, Université du Québec à Montréal.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cor:louvco:1996025. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alain GILLIS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/coreebe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.