Discriminating oligopolists and common markets
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Takanori Adachi & Noriaki Matsushima, 2014.
"The Welfare Effects Of Third-Degree Price Discrimination In A Differentiated Oligopoly,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 52(3), pages 1231-1244, July.
- Takanori Adachi & Noriaki Matsushima, 2011. "The Welfare Effects of Third-Degree Price Discrimination in a Differentiated Oligopoly," ISER Discussion Paper 0800, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Takanori Adachi & Noriaki Matsushima, 2011. "The Welfare Effects of Third-Degree PriceDiscrimination in a Differentiated Oligopoly," KIER Working Papers 800, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Feuerstein Switgard, 2002. "Home Bias, internationale Preisdifferenzierung und Wirtschaftsintegration / Home Bias, International Price Discrimination and Economic Integration," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 222(1), pages 112-131, February.
- Barros, Pedro Pita & Martinez-Giralt, Xavier, 1999. "On the effects of antidumping legislation," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 53-72, January.
- Aguirre Pérez, Iñaki, 2011. "Multimarket Competition and Welfare Effects of Price discrimination," IKERLANAK 2011-55, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del Análisis Económico I.
- Aguirre Iñaki, 2016.
"On the Economics of the “Meeting Competition Defense” Under the Robinson–Patman Act,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 16(3), pages 1213-1238, September.
- Aguirre Pérez, Iñaki, 2015. "On the economics of the "meeting competition defense" under the Robinson-Patman Act," IKERLANAK Ikerlanak;2015-86, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del Análisis Económico I.
- Iñaki Aguirre, 1999. "Information transmission and incentives not to price discriminate," Spanish Economic Review, Springer;Spanish Economic Association, vol. 1(3), pages 283-299.
- Yves Mertens, 1990. "Modelling Price Behaviour in the European Car Market: 1970-1985," STICERD - Economics of Industry Papers 01, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Debashis Pal, 1994. "Cournot Competition and Spatial Agglomeration," Microeconomics 9402002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cor:louvco:1984022. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alain GILLIS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/coreebe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.