Minimum Cost Feeding of Dairy Cows in Northern Victoria
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ho, Christie K.M. & Nesseler, R. & Doyle, Peter T. & Malcolm, Bill, 2005. "Future dairy farming systems in irrigation regions," AFBM Journal, Australasian Farm Business Management Network, vol. 2(1).
- Ho, Christie K.M. & Malcolm, Bill & Armstrong, Dan P. & Doyle, Peter T., 2006. "A case study of changes in economic performance of an irrigated dairy farm in northern Victoria," AFBM Journal, Australasian Farm Business Management Network, vol. 3(1).
- Ho, Christie K.M. & Armstrong, Dan P. & Doyle, Peter T. & Malcolm, Bill, 2005. "Impacts of changing water price and availability on irrigated dairy farms in northern Victoria," AFBM Journal, Australasian Farm Business Management Network, vol. 2(2).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marnie Griffith, 2010. "Culling dairy cows as a response to drought in northern Victoria," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-200, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
More about this item
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- Q15 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Land Ownership and Tenure; Land Reform; Land Use; Irrigation; Agriculture and Environment
- Q25 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Water
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cop:wpaper:g-195. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Horridge). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cpmonau.html .