Future dairy farming systems in irrigation regions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gyles, Oliver & Baird, Catherine A. & Brown, Stuart, 1999. "Economics of Reduced Water Allocations: Estimating Impacts on the Northern Victorian Dairy Industry," 1999 Conference (43th), January 20-22, 1999, Christchurch, New Zealand 123810, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marnie Griffith, 2010. "Minimum Cost Feeding of Dairy Cows in Northern Victoria," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-195, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Tocker, Jonathon & Malcolm, Bill & Heard, J. & Sinnett, A. & Ho, C. & Behrendt, R., 2013. "Profit, cash, wealth and risk implications of changes to a prime lamb business in south-west Victoria," AFBM Journal, Australasian Farm Business Management Network, vol. 10.
- Malcolm, Bill & Ho, Christie K.M. & Armstrong, Dan P. & Doyle, Peter T. & Tarrant, Katherine A. & Heard, J.W. & Leddin, C.M. & Wales, W.J., 2012. "Dairy Directions: a decade of whole farm analysis of dairy systems," Australasian Agribusiness Review, University of Melbourne, Melbourne School of Land and Environment, vol. 20.
- Armstrong, Dan P. & Ho, Christie K.M., 2009. "Economic impact of switching to once-a-day milking on a dairy farm in northern Victoria," AFBM Journal, Australasian Farm Business Management Network, vol. 6(1).
More about this item
Keywordsdairy farming systems; irrigated dairy; Farm Management;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:afbmau:123142. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afbmnea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.