Validating Structural Credit Portfolio Models
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Koopman, Siem Jan & Lucas, AndrÃ©, 2008.
"A Non-Gaussian Panel Time Series Model for Estimating and Decomposing Default Risk,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 26, pages 510-525.
- Siem Jan Koopman & Andr� Lucas & Robert Daniels, 2005. "A Non-Gaussian Panel Time Series Model for Estimating and Decomposing Default Risk," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 05-060/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- Siem Jan Koopman & Andr� Lucas & Robert J. Daniels, 2005. "A Non-Gaussian Panel Time Series Model for Estimating and Decomposing Default Risk," DNB Working Papers 055, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Crouhy, Michel & Galai, Dan & Mark, Robert, 2000. "A comparative analysis of current credit risk models," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(1-2), pages 59-117, January.
- Reinaldo B. Arellano-Valle & Adelchi Azzalini, 2006. "On the Unification of Families of Skew-normal Distributions," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 33(3), pages 561-574.
- McNeil, Alexander J. & Wendin, Jonathan P., 2007. "Bayesian inference for generalized linear mixed models of portfolio credit risk," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 131-149, March.
- Cornaglia, Anna & Morone, Marco, 2009. "Rating philosophy and dynamic properties of internal rating systems: A general framework and an application to backtesting," MPRA Paper 14711, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rosch, Daniel, 2005. "An empirical comparison of default risk forecasts from alternative credit rating philosophies," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 37-51.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:com:wpaper:014. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anil Khuman)The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Anil Khuman to update the entry or send us the correct address
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.