¿Sobre quién ha recaído el peso de la crisis?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alejandro Gaviria, 2001. "Reacción de los hogares a las sacudidas adversas del ingreso en América Latina," Research Department Publications 4274, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Gaviria Alejandro, 2002.
"Household Responses to Adverse Income Shocks in Latin America,"
REVISTA DESARROLLO Y SOCIEDAD,
UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE, March.
- Alejandro Gaviria, 2001. "Household Responses to Adverse Income Shocks in Latin America," Research Department Publications 4273, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Alejandro Gaviria Uribe, 2001. "Household responses to adverse income shocks in Latin America," INFORMES DE INVESTIGACIÓN 002795, FEDESARROLLO.
- Alejandro Gaviria, 2001. "Household Responses to Adverse Income Shocks in Latin America," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 1417, Inter-American Development Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsSituación Social; Desarrollo Social; Coyuntura Social; Recesión Económica; Pobreza; Población; Encuesta Social; Gastos; Gastos de Consumo; Presupuesto Familiar; Costo de la Vida; Ingreso de Hogares; Consumo de Hogares; Decersión Escolar; Estratificación Social;
- D10 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - General
- J58 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - Public Policy
- I00 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - General - - - General
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- J30 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - General
- D74 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Conflict; Conflict Resolution; Alliances; Revolutions
- H31 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - Household
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000486:012962. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.