Propuestas para el mejoramiento de la calidad de la educación preescolar, básica y media en Colombia
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dulce-Salcedo, Olga Victoria & Maldonado, Darío & Sánchez, Fabio, 2022. "Is the proportion of female STEM teachers in secondary education related to women’s enrollment in tertiary education STEM programs?," International Journal of Educational Development, Elsevier, vol. 91(C).
- Leonardo Villar & Natalia Salazar Ferro & Mary Simpson & Martha Delgado & Roberto Steiner & Juan Gonzalo Zapata & Orlando Gracia & Carlos Antonio Mesa, 2016. "Sistema General de Participaciones y su vínculo con las políticas e incentivos dirigidos a la excelencia docente y el mejoramiento continuo de la calidad de la educación," Informes de Investigación 14442, Fedesarrollo.
More about this item
KeywordsEducación; Calidad de la educación; Política educativa; Educación preescolar; Educación básica; Educación Media; Pruebas PISA; Pruebas Saber;
All these keywords.
- I20 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - General
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-LAM-2014-08-20 (Central & South America)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000439:011566. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/fedesco.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Patricia Monroy (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/fedesco.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.