Capital requirements of health insurers under different risk-adjusted capitation payments
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Edward I. Altman, 1968. "Financial Ratios, Discriminant Analysis And The Prediction Of Corporate Bankruptcy," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 23(4), pages 589-609, September.
- Álvaro Riascos & Eduardo Alfonso & Mauricio Romero, 2014. "The Performance of Risk Adjustment Models in Colombian Competitive Health Insurance Market," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 012062, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Álvaro Riascos Villegas, 2013. "Mecanismos de compensación complementarios al ajuste de riesgo prospectivo en el SGSSS en Colombia y la Cuenta de Alto Costo," REVISTA DESARROLLO Y SOCIEDAD, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alvaro J. Riascos & Mauricio Romero & Natalia Serna, 2017. "Risk Adjustment Revisited using Machine Learning Techniques," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 015601, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
More about this item
Keywordsrisk based capital; capitation; health insurers; risk adjustment; loss distribution;
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
- I13 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Insurance, Public and Private
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000089:015292. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Universidad De Los Andes-Cede). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.