Is it a Demand Curve, or is it a Supply Curve?: Partial Identification Through Inequality Constraints
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Leamer, Edward E, 1981. "Is It a Demand Curve, or Is It a Supply Curve? Partial Identification through Inequality Constraints," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 63(3), pages 319-327, August.
References listed on IDEAS
- E. J. Working, 1927. "What Do Statistical "Demand Curves" Show?," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 41(2), pages 212-235.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Rowell, David & Connelly, Luke, 2010. "Labour market outcomes for people with a spinal cord injury," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 223-232, July.
- Arthur Charpentier & Emmanuel Flachaire & Antoine Ly, 2017. "Econom\'etrie et Machine Learning," Papers 1708.06992, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2018.
- Malcolm Rutherford, 2009. "The USDA Graduate School: Government Training in Statistics and Economics, 1921-1945," Department Discussion Papers 0901, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- Christopher L. Gilbert & Duo Qin, 2005. "The First Fifty Years of Modern Econometrics," Working Papers 544, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Stockton, Matthew C. & Capps, Oral Jr., 2005. "Nerlovian Hedonic Models For Three Different Container Sizes Of Fluid Milk," A.E. Research Series 305038, University of Idaho, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Sociology.
- Jean-Marie Dufour, 2003.
"Identification, weak instruments, and statistical inference in econometrics,"
Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 36(4), pages 767-808, November.
- Jean-Marie Dufour, 2003. "Identification, Weak Instruments and Statistical Inference in Econometrics," CIRANO Working Papers 2003s-49, CIRANO.
- DUFOUR, Jean-Marie, 2003. "Identification, Weak Instruments and Statistical Inference in Econometrics," Cahiers de recherche 2003-12, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- DUFOUR, Jean-Marie, 2003. "Identification, Weak Instruments and Statistical Inference in Econometrics," Cahiers de recherche 10-2003, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en Ã©conomie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Kaiser, Regina & Maravall, Agustin, 2005.
"Combining filter design with model-based filtering (with an application to business-cycle estimation),"
International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 691-710.
- Regina Kaiser & Agustín Maravall, 2004. "Combining filter design with model based filtering (with an application to business cycle estimation)," Working Papers 0417, Banco de España.
- Gaudry, Marc, 2018. "The utility of journeys, from Dupuit's constant-time bridge crossing hops to commutes of chosen duration and reliability in the Paris region," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 53-68.
- Rahman, Mizanur, 2008. "The Impact of a Common Currency on East Asian Production Networks and China’s Exports Behavior," MPRA Paper 13931, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pope, C. Arden, III & Stoll, John R., 1985.
"The Market Value Of Ingress Rights For White-Tailed Deer Hunting In Texas,"
Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 17(1), pages 1-6, July.
- Pope, C. Arden & Stoll, John R., 1985. "The Market Value of Ingress Rights for White-Tailed Deer Hunting in Texas," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 17(1), pages 177-182, July.
- Bichler, Shimshon & Nitzan, Jonathan, 2021.
"The 1-2-3 Toolbox of Mainstream Economics: Promising Everything, Delivering Nothing,"
EconStor Open Access Articles and Book Chapters, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 23-48.
- Bichler, Shimshon & Nitzan, Jonathan, 2021. "The 1-2-3 Toolbox of Mainstream Economics: Promising Everything, Delivering Nothing," Working Papers on Capital as Power 2021/03, Capital As Power - Toward a New Cosmology of Capitalism.
- Jean-Sébastien Lenfant, 2006.
"Complementarity and Demand Theory: From the 1920s to the 1940s,"
History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 38(5), pages 48-85, Supplemen.
- Jean-Sébastien Lenfant, 2006. "Complementarity and Demand Theory: From the 1920s to the 1940s," Post-Print hal-01771852, HAL.
- Belman, Dale. & Wolfson, Paul J., 2016. "What does the minimum wage do in developing countries? : A review of studies and methodologies," ILO Working Papers 994893283402676, International Labour Organization.
- Hardle, Wolfgang & Kirman, Alan, 1995. "Nonclassical demand : A model-free examination of price-quantity relations in the Marseille fish market," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 227-257, May.
- Steven M. Shugan, 2004. "Endogeneity in Marketing Decision Models," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 23(1), pages 1-3.
- Arthur Charpentier & Emmanuel Flachaire & Antoine Ly, 2018. "Économétrie & Machine Learning," Working Papers hal-01568851, HAL.
- Chen, Dean T. & Dharmaratne, Gerard, 1990. "Farm Price Determination in Structural Models: Implications of Quantity-Dependent and Price-Dependent Specifications," Research Reports 257906, Texas A&M University, Agricultural and Food Policy Center.
- James Hite, 1993. "The Influence Of Regional Science Upon Agricultural Economics," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 23(1), pages 73-82, Summer.
- Le, Vo Phuong Mai & Meenagh, David & Minford, Patrick & Wickens, Michael, 2017.
"A Monte Carlo procedure for checking identification in DSGE models,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 202-210.
- Le, Vo Phuong Mai & Minford, Patrick & Wickens, Michael R., 2013. "A Monte Carlo procedure for checking identification in DSGE models," CEPR Discussion Papers 9411, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Le, Vo Phuong Mai & Minford, Patrick & Wickens, Michael, 2013. "A Monte Carlo procedure for checking identification in DSGE models," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2013/4, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- ABE Naohito & INAKURA Noriko & TONOGI Akiyuki, 2016. "Estimation of Aggregate Demand and Supply Shocks Using Commodity Transaction Data," Discussion papers 16040, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cla:uclawp:153. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.ucla.edu/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: David K. Levine (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.ucla.edu/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.