Three Field Experiments on Procrastination and Willpower
No abstract is available for this item.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aurélie Bonein & Laurent Denant-Boèmont, 2015.
"Self-control, commitment and peer pressure: a laboratory experiment,"
Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 18(4), pages 543-568, December.
- Aurélie Bonein & Laurent Denant-Boèmont, 2013. "Self-Control, Commitment and Peer Pressure: A Laboratory Experiment," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201328, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Aurélie Bonein & Laurent Denant-Boèmont, 2015. "Self-control, commitment and peer pressure:a laboratory experiment," Post-Print halshs-01109987, HAL.
- repec:zur:iewwpx:488 is not listed on IDEAS
- Martinsson, Peter & Myrseth, Kristian Ove R. & Wollbrant, Conny, 2010. "Reconciling Pro-Social vs. Selfish Behavior - Evidence for the Role of Self-Control," Working Papers in Economics 445, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Peter Martinsson & Kristian Ove R. Myrseth & Conny Wollbrant, 2010. "Reconciling pro-social versus selfish behavior: Evidence for the role of self-control," ESMT Research Working Papers ESMT-10-003 (R1), ESMT European School of Management and Technology, revised 09 Jul 2010.
- Bisin, Alberto & Hyndman, Kyle, 2009. "Procrastination, self-imposed deadlines and other commitment devices," MPRA Paper 16235, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kyle Hyndman & Alberto Bisin, 2009. "Procrastination, Self-Imposed Deadlines and Other Commitment Devices," Departmental Working Papers 0904, Southern Methodist University, Department of Economics.
- Biljanovska, Nina & Palligkinis, Spyros, 2014. "Control thyself: Self-control failure and household wealth," SAFE Working Paper Series 69, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Supreet Kaur & Michael Kremer & Sendhil Mullainathan, 2015. "Self-Control at Work," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 123(6), pages 1227-1277.
- Alessandro Bucciol & Daniel Houser & Marco Piovesan, 2009. "Temptation at Work: A Field Experiment on Willpower and Productivity," Working Papers 1013, George Mason University, Interdisciplinary Center for Economic Science.
- Burger, Nicholas & Charness, Gary & Lynham, John, 2011. "Field and online experiments on self-control," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 77(3), pages 393-404, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cla:levarc:122247000000002399. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David K. Levine)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed