Ex Ante versus Ex Post Justifications for Intellectual Property
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Salzberger, Eli, 2011. "The dominant Law and Economics paradigm regarding “Intellectual Property" – a vehicle or an obstacle for innovation, growth and progress?," Ratio Working Papers 177, The Ratio Institute.
- Michele Boldrin & David K Levine, 2008. "Market Structure and Property Rights in Open Source Industries," Levine's Working Paper Archive 122247000000002269, David K. Levine.
- Massimiliano Granieri, 2011. "A Law and Economics Introduction to Patent Law and Procedure," Chapters,in: The Economic Valuation of Patents, chapter 2 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Shubha Ghosh, 2005. "Market Entry and the Proper Scope of Copyright," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(3), pages 347-359.
- Boldrin Michele & Levine David K., 2009. "Does Intellectual Monopoly Help Innovation?," Review of Law & Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 5(3), pages 991-1024, December.
- repec:kap:ejlwec:v:43:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10657-016-9538-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Antonio Nicita & Matteo Rizzolli & Maria Alessandra Rossi, 2007. "IP Law and Antitrust Law Complementarity when Property Rights are Incomplete," Department of Economics University of Siena 509, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Vertinsky Liza S., 2009. "Responding to the Challenges of "Against Intellectual Monopoly"," Review of Law & Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 5(3), pages 1115-1129, December.
- Michele Boldrin & David K Levine, 2006. "Intellectual Property and the Efficient Allocation of Surplus from Innovations," Levine's Working Paper Archive 784828000000000690, David K. Levine.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-09-30 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cla:levarc:122247000000000492. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David K. Levine). General contact details of provider: http://www.dklevine.com/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .