Productivity Trends and Employment across Industries in Canada
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Pierre Mohnen & Thijs ten Raa, 2009. "Productivity Trends and Employment Across Industries in Canada," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Input–Output Economics: Theory And Applications Featuring Asian Economies, chapter 22, pages 411-424 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
References listed on IDEAS
- Baumol, William J, 1972. "Macroeconomics of Unbalanced Growth: Reply," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(1), pages 150-150, March.
- Leamer, Edward E. & Levinsohn, James, 1995.
"International trade theory: The evidence,"
Handbook of International Economics,in: G. M. Grossman & K. Rogoff (ed.), Handbook of International Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 26, pages 1339-1394
- Edward E. Leamer & James Levinsohn, 1994. "International Trade Theory: The Evidence," NBER Working Papers 4940, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Leamer, E. & Levingsohn, J., 1994. "International Trade Theory: The Evidence," Working Papers 368, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Ten Raa, T. & Mohnen, P., 1998.
"Sources of productivity growth : Technology, terms of trade and preference shifts,"
1998-105, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Pierre Mohnen & Thijs Ten Raa, 1999. "Sources of Productivity Growth: Technology, Terms of Trade, and Preference Shifts," CIRANO Working Papers 99s-21, CIRANO.
- Trefler, Daniel, 1995. "The Case of the Missing Trade and Other Mysteries," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 85(5), pages 1029-1046, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- D'Agostino, Antonello & Serafini, Roberta & Ward-Warmedinger, Melanie E., 2006.
"Sectoral Explanations of Employment in Europe: The Role of Services,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2257, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ward-Warmedinger, Melanie & D'Agostino, Antonello & Serafini, Roberta, 2006. "Sectoral explanations of employment in Europe: the role of services," Working Paper Series 625, European Central Bank.
- D'Agostino, Antonello & Serafini, Roberta & Ward, Melanie, 2006. "Sectoral explanations of employment in Europe: the role of services," Research Technical Papers 8/RT/06, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Bonatti, Luigi & Felice, Giulia, 2008. "Endogenous growth and changing sectoral composition in advanced economies," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 109-131, June.
More about this item
KeywordsProductivity; services; Baumol disease; innovation; Productivité; services; malaise de Baumol; innovation;
- C7 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory
- D51 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Exchange and Production Economies
- F4 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F37 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Finance Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- O16 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cir:cirwor:2000s-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ciranca.html .