More Money or More Development: What Have the MDGs Achieved- Working Paper 278
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fukuda-Parr, Sakiko & Greenstein, Joshua & Stewart, David, 2013.
"How Should MDG Success and Failure be Judged: Faster Progress or Achieving the Targets?,"
Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 19-30.
- Sakiko Fukuda-Parr & Joshua Greenstein, 2010. "How Should MDG Implementation Be Measured: Faster Progress or Meeting Targets?," One Pager 109, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Sakiko Fukuda-Parr & Joshua Greenstein, 2010. "How should MDG Implementation be Measured: Faster Progress or Meeting Targets?," Working Papers 63, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Asian Development Bank Institute, 2017. "Making Money Work: Financing a Sustainable Future in Asia and the Pacific," Working Papers id:11892, eSocialSciences.
- Asian Development Bank (ADB) & Asian Development Bank (ADB) & Asian Development Bank (ADB) & Asian Development Bank (ADB), 2015. "Making Money Work: Financing a Sustainable Future in Asia and the Pacific (Main Report)," ADB Reports RPT157446-2, Asian Development Bank (ADB).
- Meg Elkins & Simon Feeny & David Prentice, 2015. "Do Poverty Reduction Strategy Papers reduce poverty and improve well-being?," Discussion Papers 15/02, University of Nottingham, School of Economics.
- Charles Kenny, Jonathan Karver, and Andy Sumner, 2012. "MDGs 2.0: What Goals, Targets, and Timeframe? - Working Paper 297," Working Papers 297, Center for Global Development.
- Gauri, Varun, 2012. "MDGs that nudge : the Millennium Development Goals, popular mobilization, and the post-2015 development framework," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6282, The World Bank.
- Winthrop, Rebecca & Anderson, Kate & Cruzalegui, Inés, 2015. "A review of policy debates around learning in the post-2015 education and development agenda," International Journal of Educational Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 297-307.
- Haddad, Lawrence, 2013. "How should nutrition be positioned in the post-2015 agenda?," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 341-352.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cgd:wpaper:278. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Publications Manager). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cgdevus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .