High Stakes in a Complex Game: A Snapshot of the Climate Change Negotiating Positions of Major Developing Country Emitters
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frank Jotzo & Jonathan Pickering & Peter J. Wood, 2011.
"Fulfilling Australia's International Climate Finance Commitments: Which Sources of Financing Are Promising and How Much Could They Raise?,"
CCEP Working Papers
1115, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Jotzo, Frank & Pickering, Jonathan & Wood, Peter J., 2011. "Fulfilling Australia’s International Climate Finance Commitments: Which Sources of Financing are Promising and How Much Could They Raise?," Working Papers 249538, Australian National University, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy.
- Wu, Pei-Ing & Chen, Chai Tzu & Cheng, Pei-Ching & Liou, Je-Liang, 2014. "Climate game analyses for CO2 emission trading among various world organizations," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 441-446.
- Never, Babette & Betz, Joachim, 2014. "Comparing the Climate Policy Performance of Emerging Economies," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 1-15.
More about this item
Keywordsclimate change; negotiations; Copenhagen; developing countries; emissions; economic development;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-10-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2009-10-03 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2009-10-03 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cgd:wpaper:177. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Publications Manager). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cgdevus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .