Do Accounting Disclosures Of Fee Income Affect Commercial Bank Share Prices?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:joares:v:29:y:1991:i:1:p:19-36 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:mfa:journl:v:9:y:2001:i:1&2:p:21-48 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jeffrey M Wooldridge, 2010.
"Econometric Analysis of Cross Section and Panel Data,"
MIT Press Books,
The MIT Press,
edition 2, volume 1, number 0262232588, January.
- Jeffrey M. Wooldridge, 2001. "Econometric Analysis of Cross Section and Panel Data," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262232197, January.
- repec:bla:joares:v:34:y:1996:i:1:p:173-181 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eskew, Robert K & Wright, William F, 1976. "An Empirical Analysis of Differential Capital Market Reactions to Extraordinary Accounting Items," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 31(2), pages 651-674, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cfi:fseres:cf126. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/catokjp.html .