Executive Compensation: A Survey of Theory and Evidence
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Edmans, Alex & Gabaix, Xavier & Jenter, Dirk, 2017. "Executive Compensation: A Survey of Theory and Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 12148, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alex Edmans & Xavier Gabaix & Dirk Jenter, 2017. "Executive Compensation: A Survey of Theory and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 23596, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Haselmann, Rainer & Krahnen, Jan Pieter & Wahrenburg, Mark, 2019. "Evaluierung gesamt- und finanzwirtschaftlicher Effekte der Reformen europäischer Finanzmarktregulierung im deutschen Finanzsektor seit der Finanzkrise," SAFE Policy Reports 1, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Lehmann, Erik, 2018. "Corporate governance," UO Working Papers 01-18, University of Augsburg, Chair of Management and Organization.
- Matthias Efing & Harald Hau & Patrick Kampkktter & Jean-Charles Rochet, 2018.
"Bank Bonus Pay as a Risk Sharing Contract,"
- Matthias Efing & Harald Hau & Patrick Kampkötter & Jean-Charles Rochet, 2019. "Bank Bonus Pay as a Risk Sharing Contract," CESifo Working Paper Series 7495, CESifo Group Munich.
- Matthias Efing & Harald Hau & Patrick Kampkötter & Jean-Charles Rochet, 2018. "Bank Bonus Pay as a Risk Sharing Contract," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 18-72, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Efing, Matthias & Hau, Harald & Kampkötter, Patrick & Rochet, Jean-Charles, 2018. "Bank Bonus Pay as a Risk Sharing Contract," HEC Research Papers Series 1285, HEC Paris.
- repec:eee:jfinec:v:130:y:2018:i:2:p:392-408 is not listed on IDEAS
- Edmans, Alex & Holderness, Clifford, 2016. "Blockholders: A Survey of Theory and Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 11442, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Anne Amar-Sabbah & Pierre Batteau, 2018. "CEO Compensation: Agency Theory is Irrelevant but not the Neoclassical Game-Theoretic Framework," Working Papers halshs-01818600, HAL.
- Nicoletta Berardi & Marie Lalanne & Paul Seabright, 2019. "Professional Networks and their Coevolution with Executive Careers," Working papers 723, Banque de France.
- repec:eee:ecofin:v:48:y:2019:i:c:p:434-449 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jfinec:v:130:y:2018:i:2:p:291-307 is not listed on IDEAS
- Adams, Renée & Keloharju, Matti & Knüpfer, Samuli, 2018.
"Are CEOs born leaders? Lessons from traits of a million individuals,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 130(2), pages 392-408.
- Keloharju, Matti & Knüpfer, Samuli, 2014. "Are CEOs Born Leaders? Lessons from Traits of a Million Individuals," Working Paper Series 1024, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 16 Apr 2015.
More about this item
Keywordsexecutive compensation; CEO compensation; managerial incentives; pay-for-performance; corporate governance;
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- D86 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Economics of Contract Law
- G34 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Mergers; Acquisitions; Restructuring; Corporate Governance
- M12 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Personnel Management; Executives; Executive Compensation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CFN-2017-10-22 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-CTA-2017-10-22 (Contract Theory & Applications)
- NEP-HRM-2017-10-22 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ceswps:_6585. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cesifde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.