An Experimental AK Model of Growth
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Romer, Paul M, 1986. "Increasing Returns and Long-run Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(5), pages 1002-1037, October.
- Hey, John D & Dardanoni, Valentino, 1987. "Optimal Consumption under Uncertainty: An Experimental Investigation," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 98(390), pages 105-116, Supplemen.
- C.Mónica Capra & Tomomi Tanaka & ColinF. Camerer & Lauren Feiler & Veronica Sovero & CharlesN. Noussair, 2009.
"The Impact of Simple Institutions in Experimental Economies with Poverty Traps,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 119(539), pages 977-1009, July.
- C. Mónica Capra & Tomomi Tanaka & Colin F. Camerer & Lauren Munyan & Veronica Sovero & Lisa Wang & Charles Noussair, 2005. "The Impact of Simple Institutions in Experimental Economies with Poverty Traps," Levine's Bibliography 666156000000000662, UCLA Department of Economics.
- C. Monica Capra & Tomomi Tanaka & Colin Camerer & Lauren Munyan & Veronica Sovero & Lisa Wang & Charles Noussair, 2005. "The Impact of Simple Institutions in Experimental Economies with Poverty Traps," Emory Economics 0508, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Ricciuti, Roberto, 2008.
"Bringing macroeconomics into the lab,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 216-237, March.
- Roberto Ricciuti, 2003. "Bringing Macroeconomics into the Lab," Royal Holloway, University of London: Discussion Papers in Economics 03/9, Department of Economics, Royal Holloway University of London, revised Dec 2003.
- Roberto Ricciuti, 2005. "Bringing Macroeconomics into the Lab," Labsi Experimental Economics Laboratory University of Siena 004, University of Siena.
- Roberto Ricciuti, 2004. "Bringing Macroeconomics into the Lab," ICER Working Papers 26-2004, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Tjalling C. Koopmans, 1963. "On the Concept of Optimal Economic Growth," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 163, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Vivian Lei & Charles N. Noussair, 2002. "An Experimental Test of an Optimal Growth Model," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(3), pages 549-570, June.
- Enrica Carbone & John D. Hey, 2004. "The effect of unemployment on consumption: an experimental analysis," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 114(497), pages 660-683, July.
- Rebelo, Sergio, 1991. "Long-Run Policy Analysis and Long-Run Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(3), pages 500-521, June.
- Kenneth Matheny & Charles Noussair, 2000.
"An experimental study of decisions in dynamic optimization problems,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 15(2), pages 389-419.
- Noussair, C. & Matheny, K. & Olson, M., 1998. "An Experimental Study of Decisions in Dynamic Optimization Problems," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1110, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- repec:pit:wpaper:334 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vivian Lei & Charles N. Noussair, 2007. "Equilibrium Selection in an Experimental Macroeconomy," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 74(2), pages 448-482, October.
- T. Parker Ballinger & Michael G. Palumbo & Nathaniel T. Wilcox, 2003. "Precautionary saving and social learning across generations: an experiment," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 113(490), pages 920-947, October.
- Urs Fischbacher, 2007. "z-Tree: Zurich toolbox for ready-made economic experiments," Experimental Economics, Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 10(2), pages 171-178, June.
More about this item
Keywordsendogenous growth; capital accumulation; heterogeneity; experiments;
- O41 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - One, Two, and Multisector Growth Models
- C91 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Laboratory, Individual Behavior
- C92 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Laboratory, Group Behavior
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ceswps:_3744. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cesifde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.