Specification testing for errors-in-variables models
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Song, Weixing, 2009. "Lack-of-fit testing in errors-in-variables regression model with validation data," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(6), pages 765-773, March.
- repec:adr:anecst:y:2006:i:81:p:02 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:adr:anecst:y:2006:i:81 is not listed on IDEAS
- Holzmann, Hajo & Bissantz, Nicolai & Munk, Axel, 2007. "Density testing in a contaminated sample," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 98(1), pages 57-75, January.
- Susanne M. Schennach, 2004. "Estimation of Nonlinear Models with Measurement Error," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 72(1), pages 33-75, January.
- Yanyuan Ma & Jeffrey D. Hart & Ryan Janicki & Raymond J. Carroll, 2011. "Local and omnibus goodness‐of‐fit tests in classical measurement error models," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 73(1), pages 81-98, January.
- Song, Weixing, 2008. "Model checking in errors-in-variables regression," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 99(10), pages 2406-2443, November.
- Miguel A. Delgado & Manuel A. Dominguez & Pascal Lavergne, 2006. "Consistent Tests of Conditional Moment Restrictions," Annals of Economics and Statistics, GENES, issue 81, pages 33-67.
- Fan J. & Huang L-S., 2001. "Goodness-of-Fit Tests for Parametric Regression Models," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 96, pages 640-652, June.
- Li, Tong & Vuong, Quang, 1998. "Nonparametric Estimation of the Measurement Error Model Using Multiple Indicators," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 139-165, May.
- Wangli Xu & Lixing Zhu, 2015. "Nonparametric check for partial linear errors-in-covariables models with validation data," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 67(4), pages 793-815, August.
- Bert Van Es & Hae-Won Uh, 2005. "Asymptotic Normality of Kernel-Type Deconvolution Estimators," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 32(3), pages 467-483.
- Hausman, J. A. & Newey, W. K. & Powell, J. L., 1995.
"Nonlinear errors in variables Estimation of some Engel curves,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 205-233, January.
- J. A. Hausman & W. K. Newey & J. L. Powel, 1988. "Nonlinear Errors in Variables: Estimation of Some Engel Curves," Working papers 504, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Horowitz, Joel L & Spokoiny, Vladimir G, 2001. "An Adaptive, Rate-Optimal Test of a Parametric Mean-Regression Model against a Nonparametric Alternative," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 69(3), pages 599-631, May.
- Hajo Holzmann & Leif Boysen, 2006. "Integrated Square Error Asymptotics for Supersmooth Deconvolution," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 33(4), pages 849-860.
- Hall, Peter, 1984. "Central limit theorem for integrated square error of multivariate nonparametric density estimators," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 1-16, February.
More about this item
Keywordsspecification test; measurement errors; deconvolution;
- C12 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Hypothesis Testing: General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cep:stiecm:/2015/586. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://sticerd.lse.ac.uk/_new/publications/default.asp .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.