Immigration and the Access to Social Housing in the UK
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Battiston, Diego & Dickens, Richard & Manning, Alan & Wadsworth, Jonathan, 2014. "Immigration and the access to social housing in the UK," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 60274, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wadsworth, Jonathan, 2014.
"Immigration, the European union and the UK labour market,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
57984, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Jonathan Wadsworth, 2014. "Immigration, the European Union and the UK Labour Market," CEP Policy Analysis Papers 015, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- BenoÃ®t SCHMUTZ & GrÃ©gory VERDUGO, 2020. "Do Politicians Shape the Electorate ? Evidence from French Municipalities," Working Papers 2020-18, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics, revised 01 Apr 2021.
- repec:cep:spccrr:spdorp03 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsImmigration; social housing;
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
- R21 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Housing Demand
- H75 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Government: Health, Education, and Welfare
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-INT-2014-04-18 (International Trade)
- NEP-MIG-2014-04-18 (Economics of Human Migration)
- NEP-URE-2014-04-18 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cep:cepdps:dp1264. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://cep.lse.ac.uk/_new/publications/series.asp?prog=CEP .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://cep.lse.ac.uk/_new/publications/series.asp?prog=CEP .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.