Labour Markets with Company Wage Policies
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jonathan P. Thomas, 1999.
"Fair Pay and a Wagebill Arguement for Wage Rigidity and Excessive Employment Variability,"
Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics
199919, Department of Economics, University of St. Andrews.
- Jonathan P. Thomas, 2000. "Fair pay and a Wagebill Argument for Wage Rigidity and Excessive Employment Variability," Labor and Demography 0004004, EconWPA.
- Jonathan Thomas, 2000. "Fair Pay and a Wagebill Argument for Wage Rigidity and Excessive Employment Variability," CESifo Working Paper Series 234, CESifo Group Munich.
- Jonathan P. Thomas, 2001. "Fair pay and a Wagebill Argument for Wage Rigidity and Excessive Employment Variability," Labor and Demography 0012001, EconWPA.
- Dovern, Jonas & Meier, Carsten-Patrick, 2006. "Macroeconomic aspects of structural labor market reforms in Germany," Kiel Working Papers 1295, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Erling Barth & Harald Dale-Olsen, 2011.
"Employer Size or Skill Group Size Effect on Wages?,"
Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 64(2), pages 341-355, January.
- Barth, Erling & Dale-Olsen, Harald, 2005. "Employer Size or Skill-Group Size Effect on Wages?," IZA Discussion Papers 1888, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Erling Barth & Harald Dale-Olsen, 1999. "Monopsonistic Discrimination and the Gender-Wage Gap," NBER Working Papers 7197, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cep:cepdps:dp0214. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://cep.lse.ac.uk/_new/publications/series.asp?prog=CEP .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .