Cruising for Parking
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jun Li & Sifan Wu & Xiaoman Feng, 2021. "Optimization of On-Street Parking Charges Based on Price Elasticity of the Expected Perceived Parking Cost," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(10), pages 1-13, May.
- Daniel J. Fagnant & Kara M. Kockelman, 2018. "Dynamic ride-sharing and fleet sizing for a system of shared autonomous vehicles in Austin, Texas," Transportation, Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 143-158, January.
- Sakano, Ryoichi & Benjamin, Julian, 2011. "A structural model of mode-activity choice: The case of commuter rail in a medium-size metropolitan area," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 434-445, March.
- Eren Inci & Jos van Ommeren & Martijn Kobus, 2017. "The external cruising costs of parking," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 17(6), pages 1301-1323.
- Ziyao Zhao & Yi Zhang & Yi Zhang & Kaifeng Ji & He Qi, 2020. "Neural-Network-Based Dynamic Distribution Model of Parking Space Under Sharing and Non-Sharing Modes," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(12), pages 1-27, June.
- Oliver Falck & Anita Fichtl & Astrid Janko & Tobias Kluth & Anita Wölﬂ & Anita Wölfl, 2020. "Verkehrliche Wirkungen einer Anti-Stau-Gebühr in München," ifo Forschungsberichte, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, number 115, October.
- Arnott, Richard & Rowse, John, 2009. "Downtown parking in auto city," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 1-14, January.
- Rosenblum, Jeffrey & Hudson, Anne W. & Ben-Joseph, Eran, 2020. "Parking futures: An international review of trends and speculation," Land Use Policy, Elsevier, vol. 91(C).
More about this item
KeywordsEngineering; Life Sciences; Social and Behavioral Sciences; cruising; parking; traffic; congested streets;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:uctcwp:qt6sn7s1x2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/itucbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Lisa Schiff (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/itucbus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.