Recent Models in Dynamic Economics: Problems of Estimating Terminal Conditions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gregogy, A.W. & Pagan, A.R. & Smith, G.W., 1990. "Estimating Linear Quadratic Models With Integrated Processes," RCER Working Papers 247, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- repec:cdl:ucsbec:12-96 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sengupta, Jati K. & Okamura, Kumiko, 1996. "Learning by doing and openness in Japanese growth: A new approach," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 43-64, March.
- Minford, Patrick & Matthews, Kent & Marwaha, Satwant, 1979. "Terminal conditions as a means of ensuring unique solutions for rational expectations models with forward expectations," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 117-120.
- Kennan, John, 1979. "The Estimation of Partial Adjustment Models with Rational Expectations," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(6), pages 1441-1455, November.
More about this item
KeywordsModels; Dynamic; Economics; Estimating; Terminal; Conditions;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:ucsbec:qt05g0d8gm. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/educsus.html .