Recent Models in Dynamic Economics: Problems of Estimating Terminal Conditions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gregogy, A.W. & Pagan, A.R. & Smith, G.W., 1990. "Estimating Linear Quadratic Models With Integrated Processes," RCER Working Papers 247, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- repec:cdl:ucsbec:12-96 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sengupta, Jati K. & Okamura, Kumiko, 1996. "Learning by doing and openness in Japanese growth: A new approach," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 43-64, March.
- Minford, Patrick & Matthews, Kent & Marwaha, Satwant, 1979. "Terminal conditions as a means of ensuring unique solutions for rational expectations models with forward expectations," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 117-120.
- Kennan, John, 1979. "The Estimation of Partial Adjustment Models with Rational Expectations," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(6), pages 1441-1455, November.
More about this item
KeywordsModels; Dynamic; Economics; Estimating; Terminal; Conditions;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:ucsbec:qt05g0d8gm. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/educsus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.